2 de março de 2008

Cloud Nine.....

Cloud Nine
Evanescence
Composição: Amy Lee / Terry Balsamo
If you want to live, let liveIf you want to go, let goI'm not afraid to dream - to sleep, sleep foreverI don't need to touch the skyI just want to feel that highAnd you refuse to lift meGuess it wasn't real after allGuess it wasn't real all alongIf I fall and all is lostIt's where I belongIf you want to live, let liveIf you want to go, let goI'm never gonna be your sweet, sweet surrenderGuess it wasn't real after allGuess it wasn't real all alongIf I fall and all is lostNo light to lead the wayRemember that all aloneIs where I belongIn a dreamWill you give your love to meBeg my broken heart to beatSave my lifeChange my mindIf I fall and all is lostNo light to lead the way Remember that all aloneIs where I belong.

Nenhum comentário: